The IP Phone 8861 delivers highly secure, easy-to-use, mission-critical, comprehensive VoIP communications and telephony feature integration with your personal mobile devices for your entire organization. It also offers flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
Features and Capabilities
Enhanced User Collaboration
Key features of the IP Phone 8861 include:
- Exceptional clarity in VoIP communications with wideband audio
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
- High-resolution, widescreen color display
- Optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module to simplify dialing and offer expanded status detail
- Choice of wired, Bluetooth, and USB headsets from third-party vendors
Easier, More Cost-Effective Administration
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without requiring a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 Wi-Fi, and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform.
Specifications at a Glance
|Programmable line and feature keys||5|
|Display||5-inch widescreen VGA (800×480 pixel), 24-bit color|
|Headset support||RJ-9 jack, USB, Bluetooth|
|Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi)||Yes; 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Intelligent Proximity For Mobile Voice||Yes, using Bluetooth|
|IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module||Yes – Up to 3 modules (108 additional line and feature keys)|
|Wall-mount option||Yes, with an optional kit|