Get easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality wideband audio conferencing with the Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832. The 8832’s contemporary design is sleek and portable. It delivers 360-degree room coverage so that all participants can be clearly heard. The 8832 is a great fit for medium to large conference rooms and private office desks.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 makes communications easy, reliable, and highly secure. It helps you collaborate with colleagues, suppliers, and customers to advance your business goals. The 8832 delivers high-quality, full-duplex, wideband VoIP communications. Its 360-degree coverage addresses the needs of medium to large conference rooms up to 800 square feet (74.3 square meters). It also serves private office desks, such as those for executives. The 8832 is sleek and contemporary for today’s office settings. Its rounded edges make it easy to move in a room or an office. The backlit color display help you view and navigate menu options.
End user benefits include:
- Wideband (G.722) for crystal-clear audio performance
- 360-degree coverage or rooms up to 800 square feet (74.3 square meters)
- Up to 26 attendees
- Backlit, antiglare, color pixel display eases viewing and navigation
- Same easy-to-use call experience as other 8800 Series IP Phones
IT administrator benefits include:
- Scalable: options for daisy-chaining*, expansion microphones
- Wired and DECT wireless expansion microphone options*
- SHA-256 encryption to help secure communications
- Same Phone OS as other 8800 Series simplifies IP phone administration, avoids user retraining
- Managed with same on-premises tools as other Cisco IP phones
*Initial availability Q3CY17. Options for DECT wireless microphones and daisy-chaining will be available Q1-Q2CY2018. Contact your Cisco representative for further details.
|Room size||Medium to large conference rooms up to 26 people; 800 sq. ft/74.3 sq. m|
|Display||3.9-inch (9.9cm), color, antiglare, backlit, 480 x 128 pixels|
|Programmable keys||4 context-sensitive soft label|
|Audio||Wideband (G.722), full duplex|
|Security||SHA-2, 802.1x, TLS 1.2, SRTP, AES-256K|
|Expansion microphones||Optional: Wired, DECT Wireless*, and charging stations* (*available Q1-Q2CY2018)|
|Daisy-chain option||Yes – 1 additional base unit (available Q1-Q2CY2018)|
|Deployment model||Cisco on-premises|