The Cisco® Headset 500 Series delivers surprisingly vibrant sound for open workspaces. Users can stay focused in noisy environments with rich sound, exceptional comfort, and proven reliability. The 500 Series offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It’s designed for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications and listening to music.
The Headset 500 Series offers:
- Lightweight comfort that is ideal for extended wear
- Premium sound in a sleek form factor – great for music and voice communications
- Powerful noise isolation with unidirectional microphones that are designed to hone in on the user’s voice and simultaneously minimize background noise
- Easy, intuitive user configuration experience when used with Cisco IP phones*
- Extended Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) range (300+ feet) with wireless modelsFlexible options for connecting to devices: various models support USB, RJ, 3.5 mm, DECT, and Bluetooth connections
- Proven reliability and integrations for Cisco IP phones, Cisco DX Series endpoints, and Cisco soft clients
- Easy device management and automatic firmware upgrades when used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager*
*When using a compatible Cisco IP phone
Use the Cisco Headset 500 Series with the optional USB headset adapter for enhanced experiences, including with automatic software upgrades, in-call presence indicator, and audio customizations, which allow you to adjust how you hear others and how they hear you.